Shakespeare Company, LLC (“Shakespeare”) Marine Antenna products have a limited warranty from the date of original retail purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product. Shakespeare warrants Phase III antennas for 8-year limited warranty. All Galaxy Series antennas, except satellite radio antenna products, carry a 5-year limited warranty. All cellular boosters have a 3-year limited warranty. All other Shakespeare Marine Antenna’s and accessories carry a 2-year limited. The warranty included with your product is your exclusive warranty. The warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. Your product must be under warranty to make a warranty claim. The warranty period is from the date of the original purchase and covers any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
- Shakespeare warranty ONLY replaces product free of charge once proof of defects in the materials and workmanship is provided to Shakespeare. Shakespeare does NOT repair the product. The warranty does NOT apply to antennas that have been damaged through accident, misuse, negligence, modification, alteration, abuse, or normal wear and tear.
- Replacements covered under this warranty are to be determined only by a Shakespeare representative.
- Proof of purchase showing the original purchase date is required. A paid receipt or documentation that shows the original purchase date must be provided for warranty determination.
- If a Shakespeare representative requires you to return the product, all packing and shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Please pack antenna carefully to eliminate shipping damage. A Shakespeare representative must provide you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before you can return your product. If returned without an RMA your warranty claim will NOT be processed.
To submit a warranty claim, please contact the Shakespeare Warranty Department by phone at 800-845-7750 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to submit the following:
- Proof of purchase
- Picture of the defective antenna/product (No more than 1 or 2 photos)
- Brief description of the issue (include part #)
- Confirm name and shipping address
Once your claim and documentation are submitted, a response will be provided within two business days.
If you have any questions regarding this warranty, please call 1-800-845-7750.